Although I’ve never been a massive festival goer, I do enjoy the festival fashions that make an appearance each summer. New Look recently launched their Evolution of Festival Fashion which takes you through the decades of fashion from grunge to boho chic.
Neon boho, tropical beach and neon bloom – there is something that will appeal to everyone this season. I love a bit of neon in the summer, on my nails and my clothes. I already have a few tropical print garments including this New Look dress below:
I adore the tropical pattern and the colours really compliment each other. It’s also super comfy and the fabric is so soft.
New Look is one of my favourite high street shops – not only because it is the closest shop to my office, which means I usually pop in on my way home, but also because they always keep up to date with the latest trends at affordable prices. So here is my New Look festival fashion wish list:
- Loose neon vest top – Perfect teamed with some plain shorts or a skirt. A more subtle way to include some neon this summer.
- Cutesy floral swing dress – Adorable, timeless summer dress. Great for all occasions.
- Tropical print maxi skirt – Maxi skirts are perfect for when you’ve forgotten to shave or tan your legs. Tropical print just screams summer.
- Pink floral pencil skirt – Another floral, timeless classic. Perfect for work or to dress up for the evening.
- Funky watermelon pencil skirt – Something a bit different – in my opinion I’d love this for a summer BBQ.
For now though, I better get back out on our balcony and enjoy this heatwave we’re experiencing in Edinburgh!