Nearly 3 months ago, we got married! 👰🎉❤️🍾💐
We had the most amazing day and couldn’t have been any luckier with the stunning Scottish weather. I realise this is very cliché but I really did marry my best friend at a beautiful venue, surrounded by all of our friends and family.
Pinterest played a huge part in planning our wedding and we took so much inspiration from it. Therefore I couldn’t let the best day of my life pass without sharing a few photos…
This day would not have been possible without all the fantastic suppliers so here they are:
- Wedding dress: Y.A.P bridal
- Wedding dress designer: Maggie Sottero
- Wedding dress alterations: Gemma Sargent
- Venue and catering: Dunglass and Hickory
- Humanist celebrant: Robert Anthony
- Hair and makeup: Chelsea Greens of Beautivine
- Bridesmaids hair: Bijou Hair
- Bridesmaids dresses: ASOS
- Flower girl dress: Next
- Personalised garter: NOTHS
- Personalised necklaces for bridesmaids: NOTHS
- Cheese cake: I.J.Mellis
- Flowers: Linden Flowers
- Photobooth: Flashpod
- Photographer: Catching the moments photographer
- Second photographer: Nick Clark Imaging
- Pre-wedding beauty prep: Yuu Beauty
- Bride’s jewellery: Debenhams
Finally I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that was involved in our wedding and made it the day it was.
Next stop, our big Australian honeymoon as Mr & Mrs!